[AusNOG] Does anyone have any views about the draft NBN telephony guide?

Peter Childs PChilds at internode.com.au
Thu May 17 12:29:44 EST 2012

I'm not sure what you are referring to with Bellcore standards?  I can't see it mentioned at all in the document.

This document is a Comms Alliance document, not an NBN Co document.

This spec is basically about the interface from the UNI-V port to the Service Provider.

Another exists for the electrical specs from the port to the phone, but its all pretty much 'Australian' (ie S002/S003 will work with the analog phone you have today that is A-ticked etc...)

YMMV.

I'll cc in Ross Millan who was on WG-37 and who may be able to contribute to any discussion if anyone has something they are interested in.

--
 Peter Childs - Voice Engineer
 Internode/Agile