[AusNOG] Emergency purchase of a Cisco WS-X4516-10GE SUP V

Curtis Raams craams at staff.ains.net.au
Wed May 16 13:46:10 EST 2012

Hello,

Does anyone have in stock a Cisco WS-X4516-10GE SUP V controller for a Cisco 4506 chassis?

If so and you are willing to part with it today, please contact me on 0404 394 904 or 03 8665 8305.
We need an urgent replacement for a faulty unit.

Curtis Raams
General Manager of ICT

Level 6, 140 Queen St. Melbourne Victoria 3000

T: 03 8665 8305 F: 03 9945 7502 M: 0404 394 904

E: craams at staff.ains.net.au<mailto:craams at staff.ains.net.au> W: www.ains.com.au<http://www.ains.com.au/>

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on 1300 887 877 and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.
BE GREEN! Read from the screen.