[AusNOG] 10gbit iSCSI SAN's which support active sync across multiply enclosures

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Sun May 13 16:53:56 EST 2012

Hey all sorry for the slightly off topic question, but I'm after some recommendations for a new 10gbit iSCSI SAN which supports which support active sync across multiply enclosures via fibre (So each enclosure can be stored in different physical locations)

I'm looking only for a 2RU to 3RU unit with about 4tb to 10tb of RAID 10 SAS storage.

Needs to support all the standard features ie two controllers / power supplies per enclosure and have enterprise 24/7 local support and lots of iSCSI targets etc.

Any recommendations (specific models / make ) would be great ! (Happy for a storage rep to reach to me out off list)

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
W:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.