[AusNOG] Heavy Handed Sales Taticts by Bigswamp and Tel$tra

Sam samantha at smellyblackdog.com.au
Thu May 10 11:54:51 EST 2012

Update:

Spoke to the ACCC  - they refused to do anything about the complaint, unless
they see a paten on similar conduct then they will.

We had a loss of a customer today who when I asked why they churned away,
gave me the following response

The data limit is the same, but the salesperson claims that the internet
speed will be quicker as the Telstra exchange (only for their customers
apparently) is closer to my house.

So is this a new ploy by Telstra to make such  statements?

Sam