[AusNOG] Heavy Handed Sales Taticts by Bigswamp and Tel$tra

Anthony Spruce anthony.spruce at serversaustralia.com.au
Thu May 10 11:28:21 EST 2012

I’ve actually had a Telstra (Salesforce) woman come to my door and say
specifically “Your speed will be better because there’s less for it to
travel to get to the exchange compared to your current provider”.

Basically, they’re on commission, so they’ll say pretty much all they can
to make a sale.

Kindest Regards,

Anthony Spruce

*Technical Support
Servers Australia Pty Ltd*

Phone:                    (02) 4307 4200

Fax:                         (02) 4307 4201

Network Ops:        (02) 9037 4343

Web:                      *http://www.serversaustralia.com.au*

Office Address:    2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259

Postal Address:    PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
serversaust-logo-vector.jpg]