[AusNOG] Bandwidth in Phillip Island

Martin Visser martinvisser99 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:23:49 EST 2012

Probably a long shot (literally) but it only looks to be around 6km across
the water to the mainland. If you have line-of-sight, and can find a a
friendly patron, you might be able to get a 802.11 type of point-to-point
bridge setup for not a lot of money (connecting to land-line based service).

Hardware can be had for less than a few hundred dollars at each end.

Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99 at gmail.com