[AusNOG] Issue getting routes from Telstra to 49.156.16.0/22

Sheng Yeo sheng.yeo at orionvm.com.au
Wed May 2 12:49:09 EST 2012

Haha :-) Thanks James

Cheers,****

* *

*Sheng Yeo*

Managing Director****

*OrionVM Cloud Platform*

** **

Mobile: +61 402 098 008**

Phone: +61 2 8004 6408****

Email: sheng.yeo at orionvm.com.au

Web: www.orionvm.com.au****

** **

This e-mail message and any attachments contain information that is
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, pass on or copy this message
or any attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify us by return e-mail and erase all copies of this message including
any attachments.