[AusNOG] Downstream BGP Config

Adam Nock Adam.Nock at amcom.com.au
Wed May 2 00:49:25 EST 2012

Hi James

I'd like to add, consider your SLA handling to your client carefully.

Your treading new ground (for yourselves) so you dont want to be stuck with a short turnaround SLA and find yourselves in a situation where you just cant get things working properly.

At the same time, take into account your upstream providers SLA's for the same type of service option. Last thing you want is to breach your client contract because your upstream has their own policies that cause delays.

Regards
Adam