[AusNOG] Victorian Peering Point

Marcus Emanuel marcus at hostcorp.com.au
Thu Mar 29 15:16:36 EST 2012

Yeah PipeIX is Definitely contracted

Contract renewal time sees current pricing offered as per normal with
any carrier deal - Its everyones responsibility to seek current rates at
end of contract term to select appropriate service pricing for the
coming term, especially in an ever changing industry like ISP/telco.

For many, the peering members on this list makes PipeIX a great deal -
http://www.pipenetworks.com/pipeix-who.php

I believe a paid trial month used to be offered by pipe without
obligation. This allowed you to to test the waters and see what kind of
throughput you could pickup from whichever IX you were connecting to -
Any new IX's hitting the market should do the same it's a great way to
show the benefit of the service (in relation to cost) before committing.

Marcus