[AusNOG] Victorian Peering Point

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Thu Mar 29 09:39:03 EST 2012

Matt,

Thanks for that.  But I think there is going to be an awful lot of people
on this list interested in the pricing change.  The big question is going
to be - if the pricing was changed months ago, were current customers
automatically migrated, or were you just going to keep charging them double
until they noticed?

Given the peering service isn't a contracted one, I do feel
that everyone should have been contacted about their pricing review.

This isn't something that a lot of us are going to be happy about.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens, CEO*
eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383 ; Fax: (+612) 8572 9954

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego

twitter.com/networkceoau ; www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve

PO Box 7726, Baulkham Hills, NSW 1755 Australia

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – Brocade - IBM

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 09:31, Matt Whitlock <Matt.Whitlock at pipenetworks.com