[AusNOG] Victorian Peering Point

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Thu Mar 29 09:37:34 EST 2012

I suspect our account reps will have a few phone calls this morning. Im
waiting for the return phone call now :)

On 29/03/12 9:34 AM, Matt Whitlock wrote:
> Hi Nathan,
> I'm not sure when the actual change happened as I tend to keep out of
> pricing decisions (being on the Ops side of the business). I believe
> it's been this way for a few months.
> As I said just now, we're still very much committed to the IX product
> and I think this is a fair indication that this is the case.
> Matt.

/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379     Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299     matt at spectrum.com.au
         Fax    1300 133 255     Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
         Blackberry PIN 210BF25A SIP 1300137379 at sip.spectrum.com.au
         Google Talk MattAPerkins at gmail.com
         PGP/GNUPG Public Key can be found at  http://pgp.mit.edu
*/