[AusNOG] Victorian Peering Point

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Wed Mar 28 13:36:38 EST 2012

I'm interested in what they have to offer.

As you know we advise many ISPs on what to do, how they connect, who to
peer with, where to buy, and it helps us give better advice if we know all
the offerings that are available.

The reason I also reply-all is that the information would also be useful to
the overall community.

I like that these guys are an alternate to the existing peering options
such as Pipe (not Equinix as they aren't in Sydney yet).

While Pipe is good, its value proposition is far less than it was several
years ago when transit pricing was in the $200-$300+ range... with transit
being able to be purchased for $30 or less in some cases, the $10/mb-100mb,
or $3/mb-1G, while it isn't bad... it isn't as valuable as it once was.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens, CEO*
eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383 ; Fax: (+612) 8572 9954

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego

twitter.com/networkceoau ; www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve

PO Box 7726, Baulkham Hills, NSW 1755 Australia

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – Brocade - IBM