[AusNOG] 7301 Broadband Aggregation?

McDonald Richards macca at vocus.com.au
Tue Mar 27 16:00:52 EST 2012

I think you'll find you're better off just sticking an NPE-G2 module  (or a
G1 if its only a 7301 you are moving to) into your existing 7206Š. Saves the
grief of having to move chassis around and is probably around the same cost.
Just remember to try and use the GE ports on the NPE module instead of the
ones on the PCI bus if you care about performance.

Macca