[AusNOG] Contact at Commonwealth Bank

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Tue Mar 27 14:49:53 EST 2012

Just to try to clarify the charter to remove any further trepidation .....

If there are issues with traffic from AARNet reaching destinations within Comm Bank's network then that's appropriate.

If you are a Comm Bank customer and are having trouble using their Net Bank site then that's not appropriate.

Simple really - if it relates to Network Operation rather than individual personal interests then it's on-topic and appropriate for the list.

Thanks

David