[AusNOG] Desperately Seeking Engin

Smith, Mark mark.smith at nn.com.au
Mon Mar 26 13:47:13 EST 2012

You're don't seem to be recognising who is asking (i.e. network operators, not end-users/end-customers), and those requests will be both service effecting for many customers, and will (or should be) last resort requests after official channels have been attempted to be used.

If the OP expected out of hours support for their VoIP service, they should have bought a service with out of hours support.