[AusNOG] Desperately Seeking Engin

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sun Mar 25 21:34:36 EST 2012

On Sun, 2012-03-25 at 15:17 +1100, Matthew Palmer wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 12:11:25PM +1000, Noel Butler wrote:
> > Seems nobody reads the list charter that is re-issued monthly, the same
> > charter thats mostly been in effect for over ten years
>
> I see no mention of the list charter at
> http://lists.ausnog.net/mailman/listinfo/ausnog, and I've just checked the
> archives for february and march and can't find anything with "charter" in
> the title, nor anything else that leaps out at me as being appropriate.
> Could you provide a link to the charter, so I can make sure I don't
> inadvertantly incur your wrath in the future?
>
> - Matt

The list server emails out every month the charter, it is not a on-list
post so will never appear in archives.

http://www.ausnog.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=75&Itemid=72

It's actually on the main website front page if you happen to have
ignored every one its sent you.

This list is not to be used for end-user support.