[AusNOG] OT: Police Wardriving. Where else but QLD!

Greg McLennan mclennan at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 23 18:02:11 EST 2012

I am part of the melbournewireless.org.au
<http://www.melbournewireless.org.au/maps/> group. I have 3 AP's that
are interconnected and connectable across the Geelong area and into
melbourne, connectivity to the internet is not available on this
network(in general).  These 3 AP's are open with no encryption. People
are encouraged to use the network ( see melb wireless main page ) to
link people / private projects together. I wonder how this system would
be viewed by the war-driving police. !! ??

Greg
VK3JIY.