[AusNOG] OT: Police Wardriving. Where else but QLD!

Shane Chubb shane at chubb.id.au
Fri Mar 23 12:09:13 EST 2012

I wonder how they will handle quota's for this work.
It can't be based on letters sent out or AP's detected otherwise officers
will be constantly wardriving at macdonalds given it is a known open AP
area.
OK so we all know that quota's dont exist right.... And we all know that
the Police dont visit macdonalds either right...

Perhaps their following an initiative from the states. Seems the US police
may have been wardriving for years. Do Dunkin Donuts have WiFi?
You get where I'm going.

I have to completely agree with everyone's comments. This is a major waste
of taxpayers money.