[AusNOG] Contact Required (Federal Cops)

Greg Lipschitz Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Thu Mar 22 20:07:15 EST 2012

Hi Samantha,

http://www.afp.gov.au/contact/report-a-crime.aspx#Contacts

You will notice that there is a whole section on this page of what the AFP do not investigate.

I think you will find that this will fall under what they don't investigate and will end up referring you back to the local authority, in this case VicPol.

If you are not getting a satisfactory response from VicPol, you can always request to speak to a Snr Sargent or higher who may be able to assist further than the average cocky Constable who's stuck on phone answering duties.

Victoria Police on their website advise to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 - http://www.police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=10911

Hope this helps! :)

Regards,

Greg Lipschitz
Director

Summit IT Management<http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au/> | Summit Internet<http://www.summitinternet.com.au/> | Summit Creative<http://www.summitcreative.com.au/> - ‘reach your peak’
Divisions of The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd

Phone (Australia):    1300 049 749
Phone (US & Canada): (321) 216 3844
E-mail:      greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Internet:   http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au/