[AusNOG] PIPE DC1/2 BNE - FYI

Matt Whitlock Matt.Whitlock at pipenetworks.com
Wed Mar 21 21:52:58 EST 2012

Confirmed.

UPS1 has failed. UPS3 won't be far behind. The sub-boards are at risk
from water ingress, hence the power cut.

The NOC phone number on 07 3233 9895 has temporarily failed too and we
are currently diverting this via Sydney. Please stand by and be aware
that your call may not be answered initially.

We're doing what we can to get the DCs up ASAP. Facility management and
building management are on-site and working to get us live again.

As soon as there's an update, I'll post it here to keep everyone
informed.

Matt