[AusNOG] My Predictions for the ISP Industry

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Thu Mar 15 18:08:14 EST 2012

On Mar 15, 2012, at 9:42 AM, Geoff Huston wrote:

> The general picture is that the IPv6 numbers are really quite low numbers at present, but the next year or so will be fascinating to observe.

There's a section on IPv6 adoption in the 2011 WISR, download here (free registration required):

<http://www.arbornetworks.com/report>

And there's a section on the implications of CGN, et. al. in this AusNOG press:

<http://www.ausnog.net/images/ausnog-05/presentations/7-2-stateofdanger.pdf>

	  Luck is the residue of opportunity and design.

		       -- John Milton