[AusNOG] My Predictions for the ISP Industry

Wade Roberts ausnog at acquired-taste.net
Thu Mar 15 08:39:37 EST 2012

World IPv6 Day [2011-06-08] was a test run to see what would blow up.

World IPv6 Launch [2012-06-06] is an effort to short circuit the chicken and egg problem of having no incentive to deploy v6 anywhere because no-one has deployed v6.

Another major step will be Google switching from their current v6 whitelist to a blacklist. I'm hoping they'll roll into their preparation for June.

Very curious to see traffic distribution graphs from the second half of the year.

--
Wade