[AusNOG] My Predictions for the ISP Industry

Sam Scafe samantha at smellyblackdog.com.au
Wed Mar 14 15:12:57 EST 2012

It will not be a drama for us.  After attending the ipv6 intro (in Syndey
2008) I think.
We looked seriously into it.   Since leaving the previous employ we have
taken it seriously

>From day 1 (sbdc)

We have ensured all servers are dual stacked.  We have enough ipv4 to do our
customers from our historical space alone.

We are also allocating (via dhcp) ipv6 to those individuals who have ipv6
capable modems / infastructure.

With the sub 100 market from billion doing ipv6 we are now giving these
modems away (supply at cost)  to anyone who shows an interest in it

Regards

Samantha

System Admin
The Smelly Black Dog Group of Companies