[AusNOG] My Predictions for the ISP Industry

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at mmc.com.au
Wed Mar 14 11:04:52 EST 2012

Mobile is definitely what is going to drive IPv6 take up.  Everyone knows how much CGNAT sucks already on Mobile (ie. double nat behind one of the Mobile WIFI hotspots).  Mobile operators doing native IPv6 and content operators wanting to have a better experience for their mobile customers are going to push that quickly to avoid having CGNAT and/or IPv6 to IPv4 gateways.

MMC