[AusNOG] Semi OT: Visio Stencil for Alcatel 1642 EMC

Oliver Eyre oliver.eyre at cirruscomms.com.au
Tue Mar 13 10:02:11 EST 2012

Hi all,

I'm polishing up some rack documentation in Visio and trying to use as many
vendor/model specific stencils to avoid everything being a generic modem or
server etc. Unfortunately I've hit a bit of a snag when it comes to the
Alcatel 1642 EMC. I'm not an Alcatel customer (the equipment isn't ours, we
receive some services through them from another carrier) and the public
email contact doesn't really want to know me.

I'd be appreciative if someone in the know could:
1. Tell me if such a stencil exists, and if so;
2. Send it to me

Thanks, Oliver.