[AusNOG] CDR Billing and how to determine type of call from called number

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Sun Mar 11 08:15:01 EST 2012

I remember that list (although it wasn't in a PDF format which made it a lot easier already to parse it :-) when at a previous life we had Telstra PRIs and the national calls billing was based on distance also instead of prefix. Luckily we only had one point of origin so I didn't have to worry about having to handle multiple exchanges as the source-point of our billing.

Edwin