[AusNOG] Vocus/AusNOG drinks in Melbourne

Lawrence Stewart lastewart at swin.edu.au
Fri Mar 9 11:44:14 EST 2012

On 02/06/12 14:13, Terry Manderson wrote:
> Folks,
>
> The AusNOG drinks session last year in Brisbane went OFF! It's
> Melbourne's turn!
>
> Thanks to the kind support of Vocus (www.vocus.com.au) the AusNOG
> informal networking events are making a comeback. Time to refocus on
> the human networking side of the industry!

A big thank you to Vocus and the rest of the Ausnog crew who turned up
to Wednesday night's drinks - I thoroughly enjoyed the night. Was great
to catch up with familiar faces and meet plenty of new people in a
really nice social setting. The venue was also awesome with great staff
and catering.

Two big thumbs up from me!

Cheers,
Lawrence