[AusNOG] Solar flare

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Thu Mar 8 16:10:52 EST 2012

"Localized"?  I think you've missing the concept of scale here...

But as far as where will be most heavily impacted by the main 2 flares, you
could probably narrow it to anywhere that it's daylight at the times they
are supposed to hit.

So, is it daylight in Australia in about 1 hours time?

  Scott.
  (In California, where it isn't daylight at the moment...)