[AusNOG] Getting some short MMF runs

Graeme Allen gallen at mytelecom.com.au
Fri Mar 2 13:13:49 EST 2012

Yes, my first preference was MMF, given the scope, but either would do
and it won't skew the costs that much.

The real $$ seem to be in the labour, and any make-good requirements for
the footpath.

I have seen "Micro-trenching" along StKilda rd, which seems to negate
some of the restoration issues......