[AusNOG] Telstra BDAS service

Cheng, Eric Eric.Cheng at telstrawholesale.com
Thu Mar 1 12:02:52 EST 2012

Hi Bruce / Nicolas,

Can you send me a quick summary of the issues you are facing along with any of the request ID's off list, and I will pass this on to the relevant parties to follow up for you.

Cheers,

[cid:image001.png at 01CCF7A3.142A7B00]

Eric Cheng  Product Manager TWI and Data
Data and Broadband | Products and Marketing | Telstra Wholesale
PHONE +61 2 8576 8548| MOBILE +61 424 781 615| EMAIL eric.cheng at telstrawholesale.com<mailto:martin.s.rowell at telstrawholesale.com>