[AusNOG] Fwd: Dell R210 Server - Power Supply

XiTatiON xitation at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:46:13 EST 2012

Dall spares usually carry stock for all sorts of older hardware.

If the server is out of warranty expect to pay a premium.  I guess the
cost of the part needs to be weighed up with how important the server is
to the business (or yourself?).

Can search here:
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/DellPartsFamily.aspx?c=us&cs=22&l=en&RPU=1&s=dfh
<http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/DellPartsFamily.aspx?c=us&cs=22&l=en&RPU=1&s=dfh>