[AusNOG] Suppliers for Netbooks

Thomas Sulkiewicz TSulkiewicz at Toshiba-TAP.com
Thu Mar 1 10:38:52 EST 2012

I can try to get one of our b2b sales fellas to get in touch with you if you want, they might be able to hook you up. I don't know that side of the biz, but hopefully they can get you a discount if your into bulk.

Thomas Sulkiewicz
Senior Network Engineer
TOSHIBA (Aust) Pty Ltd | Management Information Systems
p:  +612 9887 6599
m: +614 5000 4022
f: +61 2 9815 6285
e: tsulkiewicz at toshiba-tap.com<mailto:tsulkiewicz at toshiba-tap.com>

From: ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Skeeve Stevens
Sent: Wednesday, 29 February 2012 3:15 PM
To: ausnog at ausnog.net
Subject: [AusNOG] Suppliers for Netbooks

Hey all,

I've got a few projects which use netbooks for Hotspots and things like that.

But recently the supply of $250 price range devices such as eeePC, MSI, eMachines have all dried up in places like Officeworks, JB, Bing Lee, and so on.

Does anyone know who distributes these sorts of things - preferably in Sydney.

My main disties - Ingram, Westcon and Avnet don't carry any of the low-end netbook devices.

Thanks all.

Skeeve Stevens, CEO
eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net<mailto:skeeve at eintellego.net> ; www.eintellego.net<http://www.eintellego.net>

Phone: 1300 753 383 ; Fax: (+612) 8572 9954

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego<http://facebook.com/eintellego>

twitter.com/networkceoau<http://twitter.com/networkceoau> ; www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve<http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve>

PO Box 7726, Baulkham Hills, NSW 1755 Australia
[http://eintellego.net/sig/logo.png]
The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Brocade - IBM

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by  any mis-transmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it  and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.   You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part  of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Toshiba Australia reserves the  right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Thank You."