[AusNOG] Telstra BDAS service

Nicholas Weekley nweekley at tsm32.com
Thu Mar 1 08:50:23 EST 2012

Hi Bruce,

You're not alone.

I lodged a comparatively simple ticket recently and they took just under
a month to action it. Like you mentioned, response times are normally
great.

I was also told there was no ETA or update until about three weeks into
the ticket. Hopefully they'll resolve their issues soon!

Regards,

Nicholas Weekley

TSM32 Pty Ltd

D: +61 2 8095 7603