[AusNOG] AAPT metro Ethernet

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Sat Jun 30 23:16:13 EST 2012

Still showing some services off here.  They have this on there portal

 FOPs onsite assisting IP Support. Gradually restoring services by rebooting nodes. Vendor has also been engaged.

something like this occurred on metroE a few months back from memory. I wish these guys would communicate with there customers.