[AusNOG] AAPT metro Ethernet

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Sat Jun 30 23:06:46 EST 2012

Seems to me like the issue was in NSW as it impacted Exetels outbound by
exactly 3Gbps and NTT took up the slack. Or at least it was international
transit that was hit, not local (and probably not outside NSW, not sure
whether NTT even has VIC PoP).

Strange that google cache and akamai were impacted albeit seemingly for
almost no time, I'm guessing that'd be due to failover or re-route at
googles/akamais end.