[AusNOG] Telstra's Texan Teaser - Tin Foil Stetsun anyone?

Aqius aqius at lavabit.com
Thu Jun 28 15:18:11 EST 2012

Apologies if I missed it, but does anyone have an example with a trace of
the traffic as it happened... preferably one that can contribute to a
demonstration of reasonably unique identification of an individual...

For example, if a url is submitted with form processing information such as
a user/address etc - I'm particularly interested in seeing if the URL's are
being visited in entirety or getting an idea on the parsing techniques that
may have been used prior to handing the URL's on.... Also, I've been reading
that Telstra have stopped the activity which I'm sure they likely has, but
has anyone actually tested it?

Cheers