[AusNOG] Single Windoze virtual desktop

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Thu Jun 28 11:12:20 EST 2012

Hi James,
  We sell single vm's and you can run any OS you like on it. BYO O/S
Standard slice is 1cpu 1 gig ram 20 gigs disk. $145 P/M

Matt.

On 28/06/12 10:52 AM, James Mcintosh wrote:
> Hi Noggers,
>
> I use a Mac daily as my desktop and have been "clean" of Windoze for
> several years. However a couple of apps I need to run are Win only.
>
> I'm looking for a hosted Win7 virtual desktop (hosted in Australia). I
> know I can run Parallels or VMware on my my Mac etc. but my preference
> is for something hosted out of a data centre for these particular apps.
>
> Anyone know of any reputable Australian hosted virtual desktops
> providers who are willing to sell just a single desktop instance?
>

> -James

/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379     Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299     matt at spectrum.com.au
         Fax    1300 133 255     Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
         SIP 1300137379 at sip.spectrum.com.au
         PGP/GNUPG Public Key can be found at  http://pgp.mit.edu
*/