[AusNOG] Hotel room device identification

Martin Visser martinvisser99 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 10:11:21 EST 2012

I think this unit looks pretty good -
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/au/en/sm/WF05a/12883-12883-1137927-4172284-4172284-4273525.html?dnr=1

The intention is that it should replace the current wall plate - it is
10/100 and 2.4GHz only, but does pass-through (for POTS), and is both PoE
powered and provides a PoE port (for a phone up to 6.49W). Also has 16
SSIDs so you can easily provide your guest and staff networks.

(Disclaimer: I work for HP )

Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99 at gmail.com