[AusNOG] Anyone know how to... Cloud Storage

Mark Currie mcurrie at austnet.com.au
Wed Jun 27 19:49:56 EST 2012

Novell are soon to hit the market with a product called Novell Filr
(pronounced filer), which may do what you are looking for? Could be used
in the cloud as a SAAS with some dumb storage at the backend, and it is
policy driven so you can have different policies based on device type
etc.

http://www.novell.com/products/filr/

Mark Currie