[AusNOG] Remote datacenter management services

Christopher Pollock chris at ionetworks.com.au
Wed Jun 27 15:43:39 EST 2012

I guess to a certain extent that's /one/ of the things we do - maintain a
relationship with a number of independent contractors in various locations,
giving the customer a single point of contact for their remote hands etc,
but really only Brisbane / Sydney / Melbourne.  That said, I know who I'd
call if I needed something in Adelaide / Perth but we have no formal
relationships with them.  Although our focus is really PS in general,
whatever kind of work it is, which tends to be in-house.

Do you have some specific sites in mind that you need covered?

Cheers,
--
Christopher Pollock,
io Networks Pty Ltd.