[AusNOG] Remote datacenter management services

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Wed Jun 27 15:14:58 EST 2012

Chris,

Yes one company (or at least 1 point of contact, if it has to be multiple
contractors that's fine) that has global reach would be easiest to manage.
Or one in each location it doesn't really matter just has to be easy to say
"hey go to XYZ DC and replace this switch". It might be that just getting
remote hands at each DC will be easier, but I was looking for more
'uniformity' in skillset and quality, and such that the technician might be
the same each time and therefore will have familiarity with the setup(s).

I guess you could call it manage IT services for datacenters/colo?

Cheers.