[AusNOG] Telstra's Texan Teaser - Tin Foil Stetsun anyone?

Keiran Holloway keiran.holloway at anchor.net.au
Tue Jun 26 09:13:51 EST 2012

On 06/26/2012 08:44 AM, Eric Pinkerton wrote:
> This sounds like BS to me, even if they did track your browsing history
> for billing disputes, there are much more elegant ways to do it.

+1

I've *never* heard of any ISP (much less Telstra) provide any level of
detail above "this is the amount of data which has been used each day
for the past month" when justifying data usage.

I'd love someone to show me a precedent when this has actually been
furnished in the past.

Regards,
Keiran Holloway