[AusNOG] IPv6 DNS Providers in Australia

Kevin Karp ausnog at pps.com.au
Mon Jun 25 20:36:54 EST 2012

Hi Mark

 >Professional users do -- They can run their own DNS server populated
with whatever RR types they want, and have it secondaried.

Exactly.
That's the service that we offer... You run your own master DNS and our
DNS's are slaves to your master.
There's no brain dead control panel to get in your (or our) way.

 > Or, even better, they can run the secondary themselves too...
 > Getting a diverse pair of VPSs from different service providers ain't
rocket science, and certainly isn't expensive.

That too.
But, for our commercial service, you expose our servers (only) as the
publicly delegated DNS's.
As for expense, I think you'll find our modest charge to be very cost
effective especially if you include the TCO.

Go crazy, Do whatever you like - We'll support you... All on IPv6 & IPv4.

Regards

Kevin

[e] kjk at pps.com.au
[p] +61 2 9281 3905