[AusNOG] Full height rack in Data Centre for sale/lease

Chris Hurley chris at minopher.net.au
Mon Jun 25 16:39:18 EST 2012

Hi all,

I have a full height rack in the AAPT Burnley Street Richmond data centre
that is now empty, but is still under contract till next May 2013. With
options to extend beyond.

Rack has 2 independent power rails, 2 currently 10Mb Ethernet feeds which
can be increased to 100Mb.
To date we haven't had any power limits imposed.
24 hr secure access
1st Class Data Centre with a/c UPS/generators etc

At this stage looking for someone to take over the lease. Contact me off
list and happy to go over prices and any other questions.

Regards,

Chris Hurley BE (Elec), MBA
Director

 Minopher Pty Ltd     Phone: 1300 730 531
 15 Nevana Street     Fax: +61-3-9763 3309
 Scoresby,  3179 Victoria
 Australia