[AusNOG] Telstra's Texan Teaser - Tin Foil Stetsun anyone?

James Nicol James.Nicol at au.viaip.com
Mon Jun 25 15:38:12 EST 2012

Eric, you should check this out.

http://www.zdnet.com.au/google-maps-coordinate-tracks-employees-339340095.htm

James

From: ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Eric Pinkerton
Sent: Monday, 25 June 2012 3:30 PM
To: Matt Perkins; ausnog at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Telstra's Texan Teaser - Tin Foil Stetsun anyone?

>Could it be that telstra are passing your browsing history in real time to a marketing company who are then looking at the site to gather some sort of marking info on the site you were just looking at.
Would explain why they are not looking at there own cache.

Last night I had a dream.  I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.  Across the sky flashed scenes from my life.  For each scene, I noticed three sets of footprints in the sand: one belonged to me, one to the Lord, and one to a marketing company in the US who was paying Telstra for my exact movements in real time.

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg