[AusNOG] IPv6 DNS Providers in Australia

Jonathan Thorpe jthorpe at Conexim.com.au
Mon Jun 25 15:05:30 EST 2012

Hi All,

We do - we can't compete with some of the prices seen here, but it's hosted within Australia from two separate data centres:
http://www.conexim.com.au/dnsservices.php

Redundant primary/secondary, queries accepted over IPv6 and we support AAAAs and long TXT records for DKIM.

Kind Regards,
Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Jim Woodward
Sent: Monday, 25 June 2012 1:48 PM
To: AusNOG at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: [AusNOG] IPv6 DNS Providers in Australia

Hi All,

I know this question was asked a number of years ago but does anyone know of any providers that do DNS Hosting of IPv4 and IPv6 records as a basic package, If i need to move my domains to them to do it so be it.

I am presently with Enetica and I have asked several times over the last
15 months when they will be supporting IPv6 only to be told each time that it's not something that theyre planning to do within any particular timeline, I have tried asking them if a manual entry could be added without success.

As I have both IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity I would like to start pointing my MX record at both as well as some web hosts as well.

Replies can either on list or off if you wish.

Kind Regards,
Jim Woodward.