[AusNOG] Telstra manipulating DNS to block botnets

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Wed Jun 20 12:20:11 EST 2012

On 20/06/2012 12:08 PM, Mark Andrews wrote:
> Did you report it to centerlink staff? Did the staff do the update
> from their computers?

I didn't do anything, but mum tells me she went into Centrelink to
complain about her neighbour effectively being denied the new rebate,
and was told no, you cannot apply for the rebate at a centrelink
shopfront, not even from their computers - seemed rather daft to me :(

--
Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust