[AusNOG] Telstra manipulating DNS to block botnets

Christopher Pollock chris at ionetworks.com.au
Mon Jun 18 12:07:32 EST 2012

Just to drag the analogies back on topic a little more:

If you knew that a certain peer of yours was advertising a bad route to
you, let's say they're severely slowing down traffic for whatever reason.
 If you knew that a certain route being advertised to you, that was causing
suboptimal behaviour for you, your customers, and other peers to whom you
were re-advertising it, what would you do?

--
Christopher Pollock,
io Networks Pty Ltd.
e. chris at ionetworks.com.au