[AusNOG] Vocus Harbour Crossing

Gary Buckmaster gary.buckmaster at digitalpacific.com.au
Thu Jun 14 14:56:59 EST 2012

This.  And also, the conduits on the bridge are hot property and highly
contended.  If you need diverse connectivity that direction across the
harbour and you already have connectivity through the tunnel, you can
fight for a spot on the bridge or wave your big, solid brass e-balls
around and run your own fibre.