[AusNOG] Vocus Harbour Crossing

James Spenceley james at vocus.com.au
Wed Jun 13 09:57:55 EST 2012

Noggers,

As you may or may not be aware, Vocus is running a fibre cable (literally) across Sydney Harbour tomorrow. We are throwing an event at Ripples restaurant at Milson's point which will have a great view of the cable ship and divers as well as being about 20 meters from where the cable comes ashore.

We've got 5 spots for Noggers for the lunch, If you'd like to come first in best dressed with an email back to me :-)

Cheers,

--
James